This team is a global team responsible for the strategic development, service delivery and continuous improvement of a bundle of people processes, primarily focused on staffing services and contingent labor programs. We optimize processes, from problem definition to execution and partner with other teams across the company to bring innovation and technology to our solutions. We focus on providing an amazing experience and work in the company's fast-paced environment to manage the contingent workforce across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring compliance for operations, invoice management, and continuous improvement of financial processes involving our Contingent Workforce, with a focus on temporary labor suppliers.
- Management will include defining, collecting, and analyzing financial metrics, communicating and cooperating with relevant stakeholders and 3rd party vendors, and maintaining relationships and managing contracts with vendors and outsourcers.
- Process improvement will include identifying problems and opportunities for enhancing process parameters (quality, error rates, turn-around time, customer satisfaction, etc.), defining and assessing improvement options, and executing and managing projects around the respective initiatives (change management, communication with customer/users impacted by changes, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant contract compliance work experience
- Experience working with payments, reconciliations and risk mitigation
- Experience with enterprise-type applications, human resources experience (in particular contingent workforce administration and operations).
- Affinity to technology, including intermediate to advanced spreadsheet and document software, along with Web/Internet/HTML skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation, welcoming and helpful.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management skills.
- Team player with a sense of humor and the ability to exercise good judgement in a rapidly changing and occasionally pressurized environments.