- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robin Mortenson
Our client in the financial services industry has an opening for a Sr. Web/Digital Content Manager to create and update editorial and multimedia content for the company's website. This is an on-site assignment ending on 6/1/2019 with benefits - Medical, Dental & 401K
The ideal candidate will have excellent editorial judgment, a thorough understanding of the Web and financial markets, a strong sense of initiative, and the ability to balance competing priorities for a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Create and update editorial content based on business and regulatory needs, working with subject matter experts and Compliance.
- Work with internal partners to improve the effectiveness and reach of editorial content through technology enhancements, metrics, SEO, user testing, and paid media distribution.
- Coordinate and communicate weekly content plan to stakeholders.
- Maintain and expand editorial inventory and publication and distribution calendar.
- Work with company's design vendor to source graphics and illustrations.
- Experience creating online publications for a broad retail consumer audience
- Experience with multimedia content
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Understanding of Web publishing platforms and technology
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and data-visualization skills
- Writing samples required
- Ability to work both independently and as a strong contributor to a team
- B.A./B.S. in English, journalism, economics, finance, or a related subject
- Responsible for managing web content and projects related to the company's website.
- This position will write, edit and proofread new content while ensuring that all documents meet established content standards.
- Will facilitate publishing content to company's websites and work with developers and operations staff to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content. Must have a strong technical background in addition to the creativity required to develop responsive, interesting original content.
- Traditional writing skills and expertise in new media is preferred.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!