Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Social Media Loyalty Engagement Specialist to work an ongoing assignment, with strong potential to convert to permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Bethesda, MD.
This is a rare opportunity for a social media enthusiast who is a self-starter and loves working in a fast-paced environment. The role sits in the Client's Real-Time Global Marketing Command Center in which you will work to identify, engage and drive two-way customer moments.
- Monitor social media feeds for brand enthusiasts and work with internal stakeholders to deliver "surprise and delight" messaging and off-medium tokens of appreciation/customer appreciation.
- Work with a state-of-the-art social geo-fencing engagement platform to connect "guests" with "moments" on behalf of the Client's loyalty rewards program. You will work in partnership with the Global Marketing Team, the Customer Experience team, the Global Operations - Food + Beverage (F+B) team and more.
- Your primary function is to surface real-time opportunities via geo-fencing, connect-the-dots for the most appropriate engagement response with the guest on social, and work directly with the Client's properties to quickly deliver “Surprise + Delight” amenities to their Loyalty members. These amenities will be both food-and-beverage-focused as well as PlacePass experiences.
- Track surprise+delight moments and provide accurate and timely results on engagements for key stakeholders
- Work within a fast-paced, real-time environment where you will be surrounded by marketers, producers, editors.
- Maintain an eye for identifying emerging trends, strong member stories, crisis situations, and compiling ROI real-time data.
- Social media background, clever loyalty engagement speak not corporate
- Ideally 2-3+ years experience with social media
- MUST have a passion and drive to quickly publish on social and digital channels - particularly Instagram and Snapchat
- Must have experience thinking on your feet with witty (and in-keeping with Brand voice) creative response copy on social channels
- Demonstrated ability to balance the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with all existing and emerging social media channels (Instagram, Snapchat, Weibo, Twitter, Wechat, YouTube, Facebook)
- College degree required preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Strong analytical and written/oral communication skills