We are looking for a contractor to assist our financial services client with execution marketing campaigns with primary focus on high-net-worth segment brand delivery activities. This position will report to the Brand Delivery Manager.
The Brand Delivery team supports the needs of this segment which includes multiple brands, through development, management and execution of:
• marketing collateral and sales presentation material development
• brand templates and standard brand assets such as corporate stationery, merchandise, etc.
• marketing campaigns, including sponsorship program management
• business as usual/lights on initiatives
• brand and visual identity guidelines across all materials
• Execute Marketing project deliverables from initiation to delivery.
• Follow core brand guidelines in order to ensure integrity of the Brand at the national and local levels.
• Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies or suppliers (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, collateral, merchandising, etc.) to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs/objectives.
• Draft and edit both internal and external marketing communications.
• Ensure production of top quality materials that meet strategic objectives with a consistent message and brand voice.
• Deliver internal presentations to key stakeholders and senior executive management on marketing programs.
• Work with Manager and other members of team and partners to develop new ideas, objectives and strategies for brand messaging.
• Work with field marketing partners to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
• Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; strong multi-tasking skills and grace under pressure to deliver for each project on time.
• Copywriting and editorial experience.
• Strong negotiating skills with business partners and third party vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in a straightforward, simple manner with a history of developing and delivering C-level presentations.
• Experience in working with and managing both internal and external partner relationships.
• Good relationship building and strong people skills.
• Take initiative, work independently, and continuously strive for improvement.
• High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• BA/BS in Marketing or Business.
Top 3 MUST have skills/experience:
1. Strong project management skills (Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines on time and budget)
2. copywriting and editorial experience in luxury and/or financial services sectors
3. MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Suites