The Product Communications Specialist [Communications Specialist} is responsible for producing articles and blog posts, executing social media campaigns, and managing an editorial calendar.
Location: Manchester, NH/Seattle, WA
Min. Experience: Entry
This contractor position reports to the blog and social editor and is based in Manchester, NH.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience to successfully execute the following:
• Work with company executives and technical experts to create thought leadership articles for third-party publications and technical posts for several Company blogs.
• Promote content and engage with audiences across social media channels.
• Assign, write, and edit posts for various Company blogs, ensuring consistent, quality content production.
• Assist with other communications initiatives as needed.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in journalism, communications, or a related field, preferably in the technology industry
• Prior experience with B2B marketing preferred
• Prior experience within the technology industry preferred
• Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills
• Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
• Experience managing an editorial calendar and branded social media accounts
• A creative spirit, can-do attitude and willingness to try new things