We're looking for a Senior Program Manager/Writer - Sexual Harassment Initiative with exceptional content, writing, analytical and cross-functional team communications capabilities who is ready to help drive a key global public policy initiative related to sexual harassment and consumer trust and safety.
This is a Direct Hire role in San Francisco and relocation benefits are offered.
Want to apply your outstanding ethical approach, creative smarts, outstanding writing skills and strategic chops to work on a groundbreaking effort that will be heard around the world?
What You’ll Do:
Work on a mission critical business strategy and highly nuanced and high profile new initiative.
Make a difference in the lives of our consumers, and employees, and tangibly contribute to the further improvement of the safety of our services.
Oversee the management of a high-profile, complex and confidential initiative, which includes:
- Project Management
- Writing / Editing
- Strategy Development
- Data Analysis
- Creative Oversight
- Campaign Launch Execution
- Relationship Management
What you'll need:
- At least 10 years experience in business strategy, editorial, advocacy, law or marketing
- Experience in advocacy, social responsibility, or corporate governance
- Superb writing and editing skills, especially on complex and highly nuanced topics
- Ability to harness the power of data to tell compelling consumer stories
- Demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact on large-scale issues
- Excellent leadership skills and a desire to work hard and lead from the front
- Demonstrated experience unpacking complex narratives and arguments
- Demonstrated ability of turning business insights into actionable results and strategies
- Passion for working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, and an ability to work effectively with Communications, Policy, Data Science, Engineering, Customer Operations, and Legal teams
- Proficiency in managing to results and setting performance KPIs to evaluate and success
- Interest in public safety
- Prior experience as an attorney or in advocacy very helpful though neither are required
- Background and training in sexual or gender harassment, Public policy, Non profit, NGO or Womens rights space helpful.