The work ranges from short clips on social media, to animation, scripted commercials and longer-form documentary-style videos. We have a very collaborative environment with talented creatives and professionals from agencies all over the country – and the world.
We’re looking for someone who can shoot, cut, animate, create motion graphics – and surprise us with other unexpected superhero video skills. Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Here are the specifics:
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere
• Basic understanding of animation in After Effects
• Experience shooting: photography and video with a DSLR in interviews and for B- roll/event coverage
• Knowledge of video codecs and formats
• Ability to deliver specs for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Great problem-solver
• Meticulous and deadline-oriented
• Values team collaboration and the opportunity to think outside of the box.
For consideration, MUST PROVIDE REEL/PORTFOLIO FOR REVIEW
2+ years of editing experience
Experience working for an editorial house, ad agency, or other client-focused environment is helpful
Excited about learning to fly a drone and 360 video