As a key team member, the Marketing Manager will support the Value-Based Care business unit in increasing brand awareness and helping generate a strong strategic pipeline. In this highly collaborative role, you will be expected to translate business issues and priorities into market-facing messages through strategic content and channels. You will work closely with business unit leaders, SMEs and team members on a variety of programs and campaign activities including market intelligence, competitive analysis, content creation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing and social media. You will also work closely with practice leads, sales and solution teams to enable sales success.
Marketing Program Management & Support
§Support the development and management of an annual marketing program and focus heavily on the following near-term priorities:
§ Thought Leadership Program: Support content development and program coordination efforts. Manage the editorial calendar, content trategy and promotion of strategic content assets (blogs, articles, white papers, etc).
§ Event Marketing: Develop the event strategy and manage the coordination of Professional Conferences and Trade Show (Exhibits and Sponsorships), Networking Events as well as related organizational memberships/benefits. Also manage local sponsorships accordingly. 80%
Marketing Strategy & Communications
§ Research, evaluate and understand the healthcare market, and the business functions of healthcare (value-based care, reimbursement, population health, etc…)
§ Understanding issues and opportunities faced by key buyer audiences (personas).
§ Communicate value propositions through a variety of mediums, including the website, overview presentations, brochures, scripts, etc. 20%
- Demonstrated ability in integrated marketing efforts, including event strategy and execution
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and successfully meet multiple deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills, team player and demonstrated, strong communications skills.
- Ability to track and monitor projects, including budget and deadline.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations practices and principles.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactive and self-directed
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years as a marketing manager, product marketing and/or marketing communications manager with 2-3 years relevant experience in enterprise business-to-business services.
- Experience in targeted industry marketing, with a focus in Healthcare
- Bachelor’s in Marketing/related field