Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a UX Product Designer for their Digital Customer Experience team in their Plano, Texas location. This UX Product Designer opportunity is contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The customer is at the center of everything we do. Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for our customers. As an UX Product Designer on the Digital Customer Experience team, it’s your job to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and useful. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming possibilities, validating hypothesis, prototyping, to tweaking pixels right before launch. As a UX Product Designer, you will be expected to utilize your full range of strategic thinking, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a specific area of the business. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive and strategic solutions by partnering with teammates across the business.
The team is specifically looking for an UX Product Designer to help create and improve our customers experience with Home buying and Payments. You’ll be part of a new and growing team that is inspiring customer-centric solutions across businesses and impacting the most visited banking portal in the United States. This UX Product Designer role will report to the Director of UX Product Design.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for customers
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with engineers, researchers and content strategists
• Communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
• The ability to think at high level about product strategy and vision
• Experience in agencies, startups, tech space, financial/fintech, publishing, e-commerce
• Experience in fast moving environments and with large scale data projects
• A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work (applicants without a portfolio of work will not be considered)
• 3+ years of application design experience
• 3+ years of visual design experience
• 3+ years of interaction design experience