AQUENT is seeking a smart, creative, and collaborative Graphic Designer who is looking for a foot in the door with a Fortune 30 organization. The ideal designer will have professional working experience with Sketch or a similar design tool. We don't need a ton of experience here, but a solid foundation in graphic design paired with an fresh perspective, positive attitude and ambition will get you far here!
Why as a thriving, influential Graphic Designer would you be interested in this role?
There is an exponential level of growth and opportunity on this team. You will get to join at the base level, offer ideas and influence the brand identity. Plus, you will have the opportunity to join a team with a successful manager who will mentor and coach you on how to move up. Your direct manager is so important to your day to day, this is an opportunity to work for someone who has carved a great path with our client.
If you are interested please email your resume directly to email@example.com & send your portfolio. Portfolio must showcase clean design & a variety of digital and print work.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- have the following tools in your toolbox: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, BASIC: HTML or CSS.
- have done designs for email, landing pages, display ads, large signs, marketing campaigns, and maybe even some environmental design
- can handle large and small scale copy
- are a clear communicator, can you effectively articulate your thought process quickly?
- are proactive. Do you come to meetings not just with your work assignment completed, but with suggestions, other ideas, other approaches to solve the BIG problems?
- have the ability to look around, see what needs to be improved, and take it on without being asked
- are experienced with a corporate brand
- use research and data to influence your design decisions
- can accept feedback
Day to Day:
- Partnering with a copywriter, art director/ Creative director to present designs for customers
- Take requirements, attend brainstorming sessions, understand specs
- Designing for a variety of channels, one day designing pieces for an arena event, one day working on an email campaign, maybe even dabbling in social.
- Supporting a line of business that interacts directly with customers and business partners via email and web