- Plano, TX area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Copywriter candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Is self-organized and manages multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
- Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas
- Writes original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years writing experience (Financial Services experience preferred).
- Portfolio: demonstrates experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/