- Warwick, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Warwick RI is seeking a Communications Associate with copyediting skills for a 6 month contract assignment with potential for extension. This position is onsite, 40 hours a week.
Under minimal supervision, research, compose, and produce simple to moderately complex written communications that conform with corporate layout and standards.
This role is within the Customer Communications Department that owns external customer content and communications. The role requires someone to do basic copywriting, proofreading, editing, comparing, and track customized external communications for the institutions clients. It also requires someone to coordinate with SME’s for quality assurance purposes and to deliver communications on time.
- Basic writing skills
- Experience maintaining content in a Sharepoint and Excel platform
- Copyediting and proofreading skills
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background checks required