Our client a global technology, consulting and alternative legal services provider operating at the intersection of law, business, and technology is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, fun-loving marketing team. The team --a borderless group working across geographies from Chicago, Cape Town, London, Bangalore to Barcelona –is driven by a passion for executing smart, creative, marketing programs that drive business results.
Their reason for being is to help their clients transform the way they do legal. They transforming the way they do marketing by looking for a bright, data-driven, equally passionate marketer who can manage their digital marketing strategies to join their team.
As an integral part of the marketing team, this position will have hands-on responsibility for executing all digital marketing campaigns. A critical component of this role will be to closely monitor key marketing metrics to determine areas of optimization including email, landing pages, and the website using HubSpot (marketing and CRM), and various other digital tools. This role will work closely with the marketing, business development, sales/marketing operations teams, as well as the LOB, heads to drive demand generation, leveraging best practices along the way.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop digital strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Establish and implement guidelines, leveraging best practices, for marketing automation, across email marketing, nurture programs, landing pages, and web forms
- Provide maintenance support for the corporate website, including content management and email optimization (SEO), and web analytics
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts regularly analyzing and creating actionable reporting on all digital marketing initiatives to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance
- Overall understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how it seamlessly works together
- Marketing automation, lead nurturing (preferably HubSpot) and landing page development experience
- Overall understanding of digital marketing best practices, and inbound marketing strategy
- Experience with content management systems, like Wordpress
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CRM systems ideally HubSpot- Marketing Automation experience is required
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Confident and clear communicator able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization, from peers to executive leadership
- Ability to visualize data for both technical and non-technical audiences
About your experience:
- BS in marketing, business or related degree
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience managing email marketing and online demand generation programs
- Proven experience with marketing automation tools like HubSpot
Self-starter, self-manager. We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets stuff done consistently on time.
Solution-oriented. This person will know there are many roads that lead to the destination but will be focused on the best solution for the problem at hand.
Technologically proficient. The ideal candidate is curious about technology, intuitive at how software behaves and is an early adopter. The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around HubSpot, Google Analytics, HotJar, Word Press and Teamwork will have a head start.
Problem solver. This person will thrive on seeing problems as opportunities to learn and overcome the task at hand.
This job is remote, ideally located in Chicago, the Midwest, or east coast and reports to the Global Vice President of Marketing.