This global clothing company based out of San Francisco is looking for a 2-5 year Jr. Merchandise Coordinator. This person should have a passion for apparel and have strong experience in excel. This person will create and manage sort and categories for the site that are compelling, unique and simple, as well as work with the buyers, vendors, web team and promotional strategies to ensure a good user experience and to help drive business. This person should be career driven, organized, detail oriented, and has the ability to learn.
Again, this person must have Excel skills (VLookup, Pivot Tables, Reporting, Data).
• Responsible for product set-up and maintenance of content on the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results.
• Trouble shoots problems associated with getting product to site on time and drives resolution across functions
• Manage all site merchandising for all Adult divisions in order to drive customer engagement on site
• Manage all divisions product to get them onto the site in a well- organized and timely manner
• This is an entry level position that is very task driven and requires excellent organizational skills as well as attention to detail
• Previous retail experience preferred but not required
• Manage getting all product to site for all divisions; this includes attributing styles into appropriate categories on the site, sort styles within departments, add marketing flags.
• Responsible for promo set up and ensuring that appropriate products are included/excluded from site.
• Responsible for timely workflow of web management deliverables and timelines; ensure all products have product photography with appropriate product copy
• Support creation of marketing content: Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior.
• Ensure that all product has image & copy ready for target flow date, which includes submitting photo requests, reviewing & approving images, submitting copy requests, reviewing & approving product copy
• Trouble shoot any issues with product launch (problems with samples, photography, copy & translation) in order to get product to site on time
• Take the initiative to find solutions to get product on site, on time
• Deliver high quality work with attention to detail that ensures great customer site experience
• Systems & Tools Acumen: The ability to quickly develop tool and system proficiency.
• Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful.
• Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment.
• Eye for product/color organization that reflects the brands aesthetic
• Strong communication skills.
• Be able to work effectively with other cross functional team members
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with global and cross functional business partners,
• Provide manager with timely feedback on personal developmental and training goals
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm