Job Title - Director Studio Agencies
Accountable to assist in the development and implementation of creative assists and execution of advertising and promotional content. Serves as the primary contact for brand to leverage Studio agencies. Build a new capability following a test and learn methodology for tiered creative services work for a patient centered pharmaceutical company into a two tiered AOR & CREATIVE and STUDIO & PRODUCTION work flow.
Manage and measure the development and production of print and digital marketing efforts for assigned brands, (websites, banners, applications, brochures, mailers, banner ads, print ads, video) and route materials to the right partner agency based on complexity and innovation matrix to ensure the right partner works on the right material and meets quality, efficiency, and speed to market targets, ensuring project deliverables are right first time, process is simple, and advertising is high impact. Partner closely with Brand, COE and Marketing Operations teams during the project planning, execution and production phases. Ensuring client objectives/guidelines are defined and deliverables and client feedback are shared/incorporated in a timely manner.
Reports to the Sr. Director Marketing Operations. Internal relationships are with other members of the COE’s and brand team members. Maintains close collaboration with PRB stakeholders in Medical, Regulatory and Legal functions. External relationships include relations with professional services vendors specifically advertising agencies in the Tier 2 program, AOR’s, and agencies in consideration to participate in program.
• Works with Agency Alliance Management and Promotional Material Review Board on presentations for their respective brands, related to budgets, timelines and scope.
• Demonstrates significant knowledge of marketing in the health and wellness space, contributes to client brainstorms, brand strategy and tactical plan
• Interface with key internal brand teams and centers of excellence team members responsible for developing advertising and promotion and agency teams to ensure they’re on track to meet the agreed upon milestones (Account, Creative, Studio, Editorial, Print Production, Strategic Planning, Information UX, Technology, Programmers)
• Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required.
• Responsible for leading the following meetings: weekly status, project briefings, internal creative production reviews, meetings with external vendors.
• Partner with PRB coordinator team as agency process owner to support review of content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Drives continuous process coordination optimization to support PRB leads to ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, MLR review, disk release, asset handoff to vendor, through regulatory submission prior to first use, etc.)
• Enforce company process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects.
• Represent Studio Agency Function and Project Management department at Client meetings, Agency days, etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 7 years creative or studio advertising agency experience with specific experience in the pharmaceutical industry required.
• 2 years as an agency director or equivalent relevant experience required.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and implementing project plans.
• Planning, Execution and Follow-Up – effectively prioritizes and spends time and the time of others on what is important. Develops accurate short and long term plans.
• Ensures timely execution and follow-up. Meets deadlines. Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis management.
• The ability to work on cross functional teams and effectively represent patient marketing on these teams.
**ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe InDesign; experience in and able to understand the advertising business; customer service experience and the ability to find right vendors to help the organization, some experience with UX (ie html)