Our biotech client in Weston, MA is looking for an experienced project manager in the biopharma space to help manage new US product launch plans for the commercial organization. This individual will build and manage project timelines and proactively communicate updates to the team. This role will report to the Associate Director of Neurology Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead multi-functional planning and tracking for commercial launch plan activities for an upcoming biopharmaceutical product launch.
- Build and manage critical path schedule to ensure timely execution of project plans.
- Identify priorities, and help understand and identify dependencies across plan deliverables.
- Acts as single point of contact for understanding and managing project timelines. Ensures clarity and alignment to plan, and drives accountability within team.
- Actively manage and communicate change to initiative timing and scope.
- Actively assist launch team with identifying any key gaps, risks, or opportunities related to launch activities and coordinate risk mitigation plans.
- Actively recommends improvements to project plans.
- Ensure program measurements are define, tracked, and reported regularly to leadership.
- Ad hoc projects supporting current business