- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- February 2019
- posted by:
- Erikah Miller
Aquent has a GREAT opportunity for a Digital Art Director with an awesome client in Austin, TX. This is a full time, onsite, 12 month assignment with potential to extend long term. The Art Director must have a proven design ability with social media campaigns and posts and digital design skills. This person will be responsible for collaborating with writers, motion graphics and video editors to create social campaigns and posts across various platforms. You’ll concept and design your work from start to finish.
What you have:
- You work comfortably in Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with ability to manage many fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Proven experience creating social-first content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- A BFA degree in Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years agency and/or enterprise experience
- Portfolio required
You’ll demonstrate these behaviors:
- Must have created campaigns and/or posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Samples demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Data visualization/Infographic design experience
- Collaboration with motion graphics designers, video editors & photographers
- Collaboration with writers to concept and execute social posts and campaigns
- Outstanding graphic design layout, and a love for color and typography.
- You have complete hands-on art directing and designing all your own projects.
- Must be comfortable presenting your work to the internal teams and clients.
- You can manage multiple projects and high volume of work with ease.
- You are the master of time management.
- Understand and enthusiastic for social media trends, web technologies, emerging design trends, user-centered design, touch screen design and mobile platforms.
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!
- Updated Resume
- Portfolio including social media samples