Aquent has a great opportunity for a Digital Art Director with an awesome client in Austin, TX. This is a full time, onsite, 12 month contract with potential to extend long term. Candidates must have strong conceptual ability and proven digital design skills, including social media, branding systems, rich media, digital storytelling. Must have proven experience working with major brands and on e-commerce sites. Excellent graphic design skills and building conceptual design frameworks within proven user experience design patterns required.
• Outstanding interaction and graphic design layout, color, typography, style guide creation, data visualization, a plus
• The candidate will not be expected to code, but should be familiar with standards-based web design, and the capabilities of HTML5, CSS3, Flash and responsive design
• Familiarity working within content management systems, design templates and brand standards
• Deep understanding and enthusiasm for web technologies, emerging design trends and innovations
• Passion for interaction design, touch screen design and mobile platforms
• Understanding user-centered design and development processes
• Ability to work on large-scale interactive projects, tight deadlines and high volume of work with geographically dispersed teams
• A BFA degree in Design or equivalent
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Innovate in the digital space
- Minimum 5-8 years enterprise website and/or interactive agency experience. Must be able to develop concepts and design systems that address marketing objectives in a creative manner and effectively targets the audience.
- The position works closely with Account Managers, Art Directors, UI Designers, Production Artists, Photographers, Content Strategists and Developers to find creative solutions for online content, rich media and interactive projects.