- This is a 1 year temporary assingment
- Must have proof of eligibilty to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media and Entertainment Client is looking to add a Consumer Data Analyst to their project team in Silver Spring, MD. If selected for this role you will have primary responsibility for supporting the Operations and Distribution teams in maintaining accurate customer lifecycle data, providing affiliate technical support, and fulfilling standard and ad hoc data requests.
- Process new launches and signal authorization. This includes but is not limited to working with customers and internal teams to verify and input accurate information for new and existing affiliate
- Generate analytical reports from internal and external data sources including Nielsen Focus. Deliverables include but are not limited to sales reports, subscriber market distribution analysis and signal distribution
- Complete month end close tasks by due date with a high level of accuracy, to support reconciliation of subscriber launch, billing and signal data
- Research and complete affiliate change requests from Sales Compliance related to acquisition and divestiture, service levels, launch data, etc.
- Special projects – support special projects such as network satellite realignments
- Manage group email account and handle affiliate calls and technical inquiries daily
- Maintain data integrity by identifying and correcting customer information discrepancies