The Partner Account Manager will work with the sales for the region to assist in recruitment, onboarding, business development, group activities, market planning and execution with select partners across North America. You will be responsible for driving revenue goals and increased satisfaction for IT Pros, Information Workers, Students, and Breadth Developers who engage in skills development and certification.
“Plan and Recruit” phase of partner business cycle
• Assess Training & Certification market revenue opportunities based on targets, current partners, and software product portfolio; opportunity map is built for territory.
• Review current partners against sales priorities to determine if the partner mix will sufficiently address the needs of the marketplace;
• Successfully recruit new partners;
• Develop a well-defined business plan for partner portfolios, including: key targets and goals; marketing initiatives; education and enablement activities; satisfaction goals and feedback mechanisms.
“Enable” phase of partner business cycle
• Create and implement enablement and training plans with assigned managed partners;
• Increase partner familiarity with group framework;
• Track partner involvement in enablement and training activities.
“Sell” phase of partner business cycle
• Assist partners in defining sales processes
• Provide leadership, mentorship, and collaboration to managed partners in the areas of sales, revenue achievement, licensing, and so on.
“Retain” phase of partner business cycle
• Maintain and extend strong partner relationships
• Own partner satisfaction;
• Act as first point of contact to resolve or escalate partner satisfaction issues.