As a User Experience Designer for the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Product Organization you will be trusted to deliver delight. Being a member of this team takes a pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen the security of our data.
• Translate abstract concepts and complex visions into elegant user interfaces and experiences
• Leverage existing corporate design languages to ensure consistency and predictability of user experience
• Experience showcasing a variety of deliverables (e.g. annotated wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, research, interactive prototypes) that demonstrate a thoughtful approach to solving complex design problems
• Ability to consider the End User experience holistically, which will include creation of how-to documentation and information portals (e.g. Confluence) that will provide persona driven/contextual information and help guides
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately.
• Experience in using Axure RP or other prototyping tools
• Experience with common design software (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch)
• Experience in content management systems and/or product help tools
• Demonstrated understanding of colour theory, composition, typography, and other design basics
• Understanding of common design patterns (how users expect things to be laid out), including information architecture
• Iterative user testing to determine which designs work best with target customer group
• Ability to develop excellent design briefs – collecting and interpreting information about what a design needs to do
• Very strong communications skills
• Consultative skills
• Experience in Confluence would be a bonus