Aquent's Client is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer with a superb aesthetic sense and impeccable eye for detail. The right designer will help our teams bring on-product graphics and regulatory markings / labeling to life across multiple product categories including but not limited to mobile, home and wearables. The ideal candidate will have experience designing, laying out, and implementing critical graphic markings on a variety of production materials, as well as working across different application methods / processes including: laser-etching, pad printing, silk-screen, and in-tool.
Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of solid and hands-on industry experience working in graphic design in the consumer electronics industry.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for technical judgment in a fast-moving industry.
- Strong track record of developing and shipping products that incorporated industry-leading graphic design work.
- Must demonstrate via portfolio showing relevant examples of product marking / labeling.
- Excellent written, listening, and oral communication skills, including effective visualization and presentation of complex data.
- Highly proficient in tracking work requests and organizing deliverables.
- Ability to translate design intent accurately and efficiently to production methods.
- Familiarity with compliance markings and requirements for different regions.
- Current skills and experience in industry-leading software / technologies including: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch.