- Richmond, VA 23060
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Scrum Master in Glen Allen, VA. If removing impediments & driving continous improvement is your thing then please keep reading! The ideal Scrummie will have skills in Jira, kanban and scrum, and be familiar with SAFE practices. Extra brownie points for AWS and Python.
For this Scrum Master role, we are looking for past experience successfully...
- Coaching teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team’s progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of work
- Coaching teams in organizational environments in which Agile is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Ensuring team execution and delivery to committed sprint work
- Protecting team from over-commitment
- Supporting a Product Owner
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
As the Scrum Master you will:
- Collaborate and partner within and beyond one’s team; build productive relationships with others
- Communicate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside of the Team
- Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution
- Remove obstacles for the team or direct obstacles to appropriate owners for quick resolution
- Provide perspective to the team and keeps team focused on critical deliverables and tasks
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR