- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's Client is looking to hire a contingent Content Strategist to join our ICD team to help and support our VP of Intersectionality, Culture, & Diversity. Diversity comes not only in the form of culture, race, and gender but also includes elements such as socio-economic background, education level, geographic location, sexual orientation, thought, and many others. Aquent's Client is looking for someone who understands these various forms of diversity, and who can foster a conversation where our users are respected and celebrated for who they are. This strategist should be prepared to help craft concepts and storytelling in a demanding, fast-paced team environment, and they should possess a broad experience in various aspects of content planning and execution across a wide breadth of disciplines. This position will support our team in devising strategies, systems, platforms and creative engagement opportunities. They should come prepared with a strategic, creative mindset, and to be able to multi-task and proactively solve problems.
- Assist in the research and creation of social materials.
- Understand, articulate and strategically apply the latest platform/industry/creative trends and digital best practices, knowing social and always seeking the next opportunity in this space.
- Partner on content calendars and the accompanying copywriting
- Partner with employees, ICD team members, and other external partners.
- Experience with inclusion and diversity content strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media.
- Able to prioritize the day to day shifts in the department and appropriately adjust to any changes.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision as well as energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Encompass strong interpersonal awareness and skills with particular emphasis on assertiveness, supportiveness, listening and group process.
- Keen understanding and awareness of their own diversity and how it impacts and influences their role within an organization.
This online news and social networking service is building a platform where all voices can be heard, creating fun ways for people to express themselves. They pride themselves as innovators who are not afraid to experiment. They are a learning organization with a growth mindset and they are always looking for ways to improve their product and themselves.
This company has a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. They believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to inclusion and diversity in every aspect of the organization. Here, passion and personality matter. You’ll work with creative and curious people across the globe!
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.