Digital Designer -
Potential for temp to perm if the person is the right fit. Please submit resumes and portfolios. You can attach the portfolios in the comments.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Digital Designer who is passionate about design and innovation in the digital world (mobile first mentality!) to join client Digital Team. This role requires conceptual and creative thinking, as well as strong technical precision required to design and produce compelling emails and content. The primary role will be to support the E-commerce Marketing Team in creating digital assets for the day-to-day offer business for use on .com, email outreach, network salons, mobile applications, retail partner sites and social media outlets. This role will report to the Director of 360 Campaign in the Creative Dept.
• Design: Responsible for the conception, creation, development and design of email content and campaigns (homepages, emails, editorial, digital ads/banners and animations). Includes file management and asset delivery.
• Team Partnership: Liaise with E-comm team, Creative Ops, and any other stakeholders to understand and plan monthly deliverables. Responsible for prioritizing work to meet deadlines and respond to critical business shifts. This role will also partner with the 360 Campaign team on campaign initiatives, and own the e-commerce email creative/production portion of this work.
• Oversee Quality: Oversee creative work of freelancers and junior designers to ensure that all designs adhere to brand guidelines and brand vision. Oversee quality assurance testing for all updates for .com.
• Digital Innovation: Help evolve and elevate client digital presence by updating designs for all online projects based on changing industry trends and standards. Leverages a digital and mobile-first mindset in design. Stay abreast of industry trends and introduce new ideas to the brands digital platforms.
• Ensure graphical alignment of emails with home pages, banners, interactive components, and social media elements.
• Represent digital design in a variety of meetings and status updates.
• Follow best practices for brand and email guidelines, to ensure projects adhere to specifications and standards.
• At least 3-5 years in email and web graphic design.
• Advanced level proficiency in Adobe CC. Expert Photoshop skills required.
• Able to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences, always considering the user journey. UX/UI passion and/or experience a plus.
• Experience in designing for Beauty, Fashion, Hair or Luxury products is a plus.
• Experience creating pre-production decks for shoots and on set art direction a plus.
• Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
• Can-do attitude! Eagerness to work with cross-functional teams and willing to roll up sleeves.
• Strong interest in new technologies, design, fashion, storytelling, and e-commerce.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience.
• Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Experience designing responsive HTML emails (no coding).
• Strong desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences.
• Should be equally comfortable doing production work as well as creative work.