We are a fast moving, agile team using the latest technologies to build native & web applications. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work across the various platforms on the latest innovative technologies and tools with a primary focus on Web development.
We’re seeking a passionate, creative, self-starting, get-it-done UX Engineer. You will work side-by-side with world class Designers and Engineers to help preserve design integrity throughout the product development lifecycle.
We’re looking for a results-oriented collaborator who is a nimble engineer with keen design sensibilities to help create new experiences on our homepage for a shared SaaS cloud-based product. You have experience interpreting designs into fully functional interactive experiences, and can do the job quickly and efficiently. You work in and with new technologies, and can quickly and smoothly learn to use new tools—especially open source tech. You “get” designers and have a clear understanding of the design process and disciplines— interaction design, usability, visual design, and motion graphics—and demonstrate an ability to merge this with established development processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Develop UI for new features and add polish (fit and finish) to existing features
· Manage your work to meet tight deadlines and ensure consistent quality
· Coordinate with UX and Engineering teams to ensure interaction and visual designs are implemented according to design specs and motion comps
· Communicate clearly and effectively with project teams in all stages of design and development
Qualifications should include:
· 2+ years of shipping production software
· Strong communication skills. Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
· Demonstrated ability to write developer documentation
· Demonstrated ability to respond positively to changing requirements
· Proven ability to manage yourself and others to meet deadlines
· Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
Required technical qualifications:
· Experience with HTML and CSS, including CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS, SCSS)
· Experience with version control, especially git
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Solid experience with software engineering fundamentals