Our biotech client in Indianapolis is looking for a part-time Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant (24/hrs per week with the potential to turn permanent in the future). This position is primarily a technical role with an emphasis on the application of marketing automation to deliver business results while maintaining 100% compliance with privacy law and following effective documented procedures. This role will work primarily with the CRM Marketing Manager and key stakeholders.
This person must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 2+ Years Marketing Cloud Experience
- 2+ Years Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud experience and knowledge (i.e., person accounts, assets, campaigns, reporting, objects and fields, SOQL)
- Experience with data extensions, automation studio, journey builder and triggered sends.
- Proficiency with HTML templates, images and code updates (i.e., links, images and amp scripting).
- Intermediate to advanced relational DB skills (i.e., SQL Server).
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- T-SQL, Coding, APIs, .net, json, XML, HTML, Encryption Tools
- Alteryx or ETL
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges and/or certifications
- SMS Messaging Programs