Are you a Marketing Jack of All Trades, Master of ALL! Do you enjoy the challenge of winning over hard to please clients? If yes, we've got a great long-term opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking candidates with strong project management/coordinating skills with experience developing communication plans for digital, video, and print projects. You will be part of a team that develops informative, eye catching and inspiring written and visual communications, marketing materials, campaigns and events. If you like wearing multiple hats, operate well on a small team, have a go-getter attitude and a keen eye for good design, keep reading!
• Develops original digital and print content, written and visual, for multi-media communications including, but not limited to: emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers and infographics
• Works independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of senior staff
• Devises and executes creative marketing and communications campaigns, in keeping with Capital’s culture and brand standards
• Uses creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience.
• Ensures all members of the project team, client and direct supervisor are apprised of the project status, required deliverables, the review process and the completion schedule.
• Assists with concept design, planning, logistics and execution of campaigns and on-site events
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Can take conceptual ideas and translate into corporate, contemporary written and/or visual content through the use of graphic design, photography, videography
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Extensive working knowledge of digital and print graphic design principles and best practices
• Working knowledge of video shooting and video editing principles and best practices
• Extensive experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro (please provide portfolio with samples of your work)
• Baseline in corporate yet contemporary writing skills
• A keen eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
• Self-starter, inspired by ideas and team oriented
• Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables.
• High energy, fun and creative
• Strong organizational skills: goal and deadline oriented, pro-active thinker
• Strong communications skills: articulate ideas, express self and capture others’ ideas easily.
• Familiarity and interest in marketing strategies used in alternate diverse industries such as fashion, gaming, entertainment, theater, retail
• Experience with supporting on-site activities and events
• Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
• Years of experience: 4+