AQUENT is looking for a Web Developer with 7-10 years of experience to design, develop, test and implement functionality and user interface for web based applications. This is a 1 year long assignment with a Financial Services company located in New York City. Interested talent must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, onsite. No remote talent or C2C/H1B visa holder will be considered.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Familiar with integration with existing applications as well as user interface (UI Design), graphic design concepts and site animation
- Required to troubleshoot application issues and bugs
- Research technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications
- Conceptualize with the team, and implement website redesign that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Create and implement wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Analyze and integrate new web products\technologies with existing web applications to improve the web design and functionality
- Financial Services and Agile methodology experience preferred
• Proven work experience as a web programmer with 5-9 years of experience.
• Must have a website coding experience.
• Coding experience with Vignette/Open Text, HTML, CSS
• UX- user experience- how people feel throughout the website experience. Profiling different types of users, site layout/mapping, user flows throughout the website
• Responsive design- knowledge of sizing/best practices (desktop/mobile best practices)
• Design experience preferred- photoshop, Sketch, illustrator
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
• Excellent oral and written communicator
Interested candidate(s) please send your resume in MS Word format and link to your online portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration! No agencies or phone calls please.