Our client is looking for a mid-level (3-5 years experience) Content Manager. This is an on-site 12months assignment to possible full-time with benefits - Medical Dental and 401K.
Working in an in-house agency that creates a wide range of client, prospect and internal regulatory communications. Work spans virtually every communication channel. Seeking a talented individual to support a content management software system, enabling the development and execution of printed and digital communications.
As a Content Manager, you'll work with a creative and production team to help drive smarter business decisions. You're passionate about using technology to problem-solve and data-driven insights to create and direct strategy. Your work will help scale efforts through both technical execution and thoughtful content analysis, which will enable the team to make impactful decisions to enhance the custom experience. You're knowledgeable in the processes of marketing and can create inventive solutions helping to make decisions with confidence. The analyst will also perform and test system functionality to support marketing campaigns. This position requires a combination of strong project management skills, analytical aptitude, technical awareness, and the ability to articulate programming requirements as well as creative and production direction. Candidates should be able to respond quickly to client emergencies, while maintaining professionalism and attention to detail. Be motivated and willing to learn, adapt and continuously improve.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Administration and testing of variable communications created in a proprietary content management system.
• Daily administration, troubleshooting and technical support
• Maintenance of users, profiles, roles and permission sets
• Customization of standard objects, fields, page layouts and record types
• Documentation of all system processes and training guides as needed
• Training new and existing users on system functionality
• Staying current on all release notes and communicating any new features or changes
• Analyzing data contained in the proprietary databases to identify data reporting issues with existing data and proposed reporting;
• Assisting in the development and tracking of various department metrics, including development and execution of regular campaign, monthly and/or quarterly reports;
• Working with Management to identify departmental needs and determine technical solutions, acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME);
• Coordinating efforts of both internal and external partners to source any needed data for customer targeting and segmentation;
• Proactively identify and communicate issues, risks and/or barriers to completing assignments