The Brand teams at Aquent's client are responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting and overall execution plan for their product efforts. They partner with multiple functional disciplines to deliver end to end launch or campaign projects throughout the year. The team is pivotal in partnering with external groups and executives outside the group to ensure their product launches are on point and successful.
The Brand Project Manager stewards brand project schedules and drives creative workflow throughout the group. In this assignment, you will run key creative initiatives across the creative studio, tracking project status and brand project timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow.
• You have at least five years of experience working with creative teams in an agency environment.
• Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward.
• You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
• You understand print, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
• You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization
• You are familiar with such applications as Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
• Lead on production of master Fiscal Year Roadmaps for Brand Team by quarter
• Communicate and drive project timelines with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion.
• Partner with Brand team on the set up, facilitation and chairing of weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items.
• Work with Brand Manager to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus.
• Handle the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews.
• Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews, specific to project needs,
• Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that updates are shared with partners and that project materials are collected and archived.
• Run project workflow logistics: server set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, logistics calendars and confidential work spaces.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.