The Sales Mastery Creative department is in charge of the overall look and feel of Sales Mastery. This includes every aspect of visual direction, primarily UX and UI design, illustration, and photo treatment. As a member of the Sales Mastery team, you will be critical to helping our Sales teams succeed. You will work as part of the team to deliver world-class product training in a creative and exciting way. You will work closely with the other creatives to develop the ongoing visual language and graphic production of the Sales Mastery brand.
- Create dynamic vector illustrations utilizing existing brand characters
- Build new object and scene assets
- Compile and maintain work in collective asset library
- Beginning-to-end visual creation of e-learning courses to the standard and satisfaction of Instructional Designers and Curriculum Managers
- Create and support communication and activation efforts to promote programming including banners, print ads, branded merch and stickers Style slides, format presentations
- Work within Learning Platforms (Intellum and Evolve) to update and maintain brand
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the new Sales Mastery Brand, within the Company Standards guidelines
- Frequent attendance to international video chat meetings with full team, including close communication with worldwide creative team
1. Create beautiful, inventive illustrative artworks, characters, and designs
2. Communicate actively with studios and the creative team to ensure deadlines are met.
3. Maintain the Sales Mastery / Company brand, uphold and develop the Company Standard guidelines.
- Expert skill level with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop / Strong human character illustration experience / Ability to quickly produce a high volume of quality vector graphics
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Arts / Creative Industries / Graphic Design / UX/UI Design or similar;
- Minimum 3 years experience in visual design or relevant industry
- Significant vector illustration experience, comfortable adopting and mirroring existing style, characters and branding
- Great communication skills, able to consistently maintain open channels with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to provide quick turnaround for high volume vector asset creation and editing
- Comfortable receiving ongoing feedback and suggestions from the team; positive response to constructive criticism
Desired/Nice to Have Skills:
Animation / Film editing experience
Prior work with e-learning platforms / experience with Instructional Designer workflow