Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy company, is looking for an Analytics Advisor to lead the implementation of the global feedback process for a newly launched HR portal. The primary focus is support of the Global HR Intranet analytics & user feedback and they will serve as the key point of contact for managing the feedback process and handling communications.
- Perform the daily review of feedback items, assignment of items to correct type, consolidation of items for content owner & PC&C review.
- Identification of enhancements to process, as appropriate
- Review of global intranet metrics – integration with feedback as needed, and meeting with Country Contacts to draw local action plans to address feedback
- Generation of feedback/metric reports in support of key communications / communication campaigns for review with Communication team.
- Responsible for design and delivery of standard key people metrics and analytics.
- Provides expert guidance within the HR function on utilization of various analytics platforms, tests opportunity and solutions as business needs evolve in partnership with Embedded HR.
- Evaluates common reporting needs across business lines, proposes standard reports that addresses business needs and provides insights that aide business line understanding of the current population.
- Designs common data platforms and standard metrics across business lines utilizing a common methodology in calculations and delivery.
- Leads evaluation for application, training, and related management of change across business lines (e.g. Attrition, Demographics, Recruiting, etc.).
- Models data to develop and test scenarios addressing business opportunities or challenges.
- Supports predictive analysis to forecast workforce planning needs and solutions by function.
- Applies deep technical and analytics expertise on various corporate data and metrics evaluations to identify insights that drive Staffing and Development (S&D) strategies, job family and process health, etc.
- Liaison with Corporate on deep analytics evaluation opportunity, e.g.. diversity, demographics, feeder pool cross evaluations.
- Assists with strategies to grow analytics capability within the function by partnering, guiding and leading analytics needs as well as building common training platforms.
- MS Office and Tableau proficient, experience, analysis and reporting
A HUGE PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- A background in Human resources
- Additional language competencies
- Well-rounded knowledge of legal and tax regulations in the related support area of work to maintain an effective working relationship with relevant 3rd party organizations, e.g. government authorities and their agencies and service providers