We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Consultant for our client in San Francisco.
As a member of the Inbound Execution team within the Marketing group, your primary responsibility will be managing the delivery and execution of digital marketing advertisements to customers across public and secure session sites – spanning desktop, tablet and mobile through the mobile app.
These digital marketing assets help drive product sales and revenue, and increase activation and retention rates among our client's customers.
Digital marketing campaign execution responsibilities will include (approx. 80%):
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional partners to design, build and maintain digital marketing sales presence
- Publish online advertisements via SDL Web and other internal content management systems
- Consult with other marketing business partners on channel execution strategy
- Day-to-day project management and business analysis for campaign execution activities
- Management of execution timelines Set-up and management of ad serving tracking tags for campaigns
- Providing user acceptance testing and communication with marketing managers Partner with technology and support partners to drive issue resolution with campaigns
Strategic Projects support responsibilities will include (approx. 20%):
- Provide a support role on projects that enable new web capabilities on platforms like Interaction Advisor and SDL Web that will enable greater efficiency and enhance the customer experience
- Work with cross-functional partners and external vendors in addition to different lines of business across all product groups in support of their marketing capability needs
- Help develop procedural and new enhancement training materials
- Manage launch of new advertising assets on client's site.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms Desired Qualifications:
- Financial services industry experience
- SDL Content Management System experience
- Interaction Advisor (IA) experience
- Mediaplex experience Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment that values results
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Self-motivated and can work independently with limited guidance
- Quick learner that can learn processes and technical details
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills with all levels of the organization
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
In addition to the description, we wanted to provide you with these details of what we are looking for:
- Mid-level CMS experience. We need someone who feels comfortable navigating a CMS. We are specifically looking at people’s overall experience with web-based materials (rather than those who are only familiar with email marketing campaigns).
- Familiarity with a testing environment. Whether it is UAT/QA testing or some other pre-production environment, we’d like the candidate to have some idea of what it means to test something before pushing it live.
- Troubleshooting skills. The ideal candidate should be willing to dive into a problem and figure out the solution – whether it is technical or strategic in nature.
- Excellent communication skills. The candidate may be asked to help train the team in the new authoring method or help pull together training materials and documentation.