- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cynthia Escalante
Writer / Communications Specialist as follows:
· Skilled communicator / writer to assist with (and act on) various communication products using the strategic framework and assets that have already been identified.
· Requires person with initiative to produce strategic messaging “on the fly,” and be on call (for presentations, reports, special meetings), with strong storytelling capabilities.
· Ability to recognize the defined strategic platform and messaging themes, and interface with various technical communities
· Willingness to engage and absorb the center's culture and it's aerospace engineering communities
· Work to create effective communications within the center's enterprise
· Skilled at ideating in a collaborative environment. Energetic mentality and brainstorming skills a must.
A federally funded research and development center.
Pending background check.
One full-time position from January 2019 through September 2019, with option for follow on through September 2020.
Candidate may work remotely, but would need to come to the center for badging (at start-up), and must be available periodically for on-site visits and meetings.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.