This studio has an exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Implementation Artist to join our team. This game boasts a robust UI screen count across many different new and legacy features. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to impact the future of one of the industry’s most successful franchises through your talent, creativity, technical ability and knowledge.
IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
A detail-oriented UI implementor who will help craft industry-leading HUD and front-end UI. While this is not an engineering role, we do expect a technically adept developer that can quickly adapt to in-house tools and script environments.
- Has a portfolio demonstrating examples of user interface implementation across a variety of projects.
- Toolset includes Microsoft Blend for Visual Studio, CodeFlow, TFS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience owning and creating entire interactive features including thorough, pixel-perfect data-driven dynamic-layouts, storyboards and transitions in XAML.
- Understands and implements using XAML development best practices with an expert grasp of resource dictionaries, data templating, styles, and code organization.
- Ability to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts and bring them to life from the ground up. Highly experienced in working from visual comps, redlined materials, motion designs and/or style guides.
- Eager to work onsite in a rapid, agile, iterative, collaborative environment with developers, designers, other technical UI artists.
- A self-starter with impeccable work ethic who communicates well in a dynamic team environment; Has a bias towards unblocking self and team members, surfacing, mitigating and troubleshooting UI/UX issues, and working through design problems constructively.
- History of delivering at a high quality and on time.
- Passion for cross platform UI and interest in games.
- An interest in cars, car culture, or racing.