- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- February 2019
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a creative team in their search for a Social Media Community Manager that is bilingual in Russian.
The focus will be on driving conversations across social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc). Experience in consumer goods is a plus!
- Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional teams ensuring that community customer
- Service/social listening strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Proactive outreach to new users to grow our audience
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner utilizing social tools
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor comments and complaints in a quick and timely manner with the ability to identify trends, influencers as well as spot warning signs / potential crises
- Respond to questions (page posts) across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YT in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience
- Utilize social analytics tools to generate insights
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable next steps
- Measure data from owned and competitor social channels to create KPI reports
- Proficiency in social media channels
- 1-2 years of experience managing social communities or related experience
- Solid understanding of social media analytics or related analytical experience
- Proficiency in social listening tools like NetBase
- An analytical eye to extract trends from large data sets and a creative mind to translate trends into insights
- Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.