- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is assisting a global luxury skin care brand in their search for a Store Design Project Manager! This is a long-term ongoing FT Freelance position based in NYC.
Responsible for tracking the design and execution of innovative store design projects from inception to completion. Maintain the style and standards throughout Global markets and collaboratively manage projects enhancing the brand image. Collaboration with Store Design, Creative and Visual Merchandising teams is a must in order to initiate design solutions. Ensures all projects meet required timelines and enforcement of procedures and adherence to guidelines.
· Track and assist in development of store design initiatives in line with brand global vision.
· Coordinate with Store Design, Visual Merchandising and other Creative functions in ensuring the retail experience is upheld at consistent level of excellence while addressing regional parameters and concerns.
· Oversee all retail formats in specified region (including free standing stores and shop in shop)
· As the primary contact for specified countries/regions- manage all daily correspondence to ensure all deliverables/deadlines are achieved relative to project schedules
· Responsible for review and routing of all drawings.
· Work with outside agency on estimate documents and graphic elevations.
· Provide project status to share with cross-functional teams.
· Manage high volume workload and prioritize project requirements effectively.
· Manage digital filing/archives of all drawings and project information.
- 5-7 years prior store design PROJECT MANAGEMENT and construction experience in an architectural firm or in-house store design team.
- Ability to communicate using industry vocabulary.
- Knowledge of materials and methods of fabrication and installation of fixtures and construction.
- Possess high aesthetics and a keen eye for high-end specialty store design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of retail trends and environments.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
- Must be able to execute several projects at once in a timely and efficient manner.
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.