- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting the search for a global luxury skin care brand seeking an Ecommerce Analyst! This is a long-term ongoing FT Freelance role based in NYC.
The Ecommerce Analyst will oversee the by channel sales planning & analytics reporting for Kiehls.com. Key tasks include:
- Tracking the short term growth plans by channel, analyzing and reporting KPIs and insights for each animation and partnering with internal Marketing teams to optimize media driving to Kiehls.com.
- Daily and monthly ecommerce reporting and other ad hoc analyses where needed as well as budget & PO management.
- This is a cross-functional position requiring strong collaboration across multiple departments including Digital Marketing, CRM, and IMC.
- Strong emphasis is placed on communication among multiple stakeholders via email, phone and in-person meetings with individuals and groups throughout the organizations.
• BS/BA degree in Finance, Mathematics, or other analytical background.
• Minimum of 1-2 years in Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function.
• Must demonstrate strong knowledge in technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of MS Office is a plus
• Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
• Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
• Must demonstrate ability to negotiate with positive outcomes for the organization
• Must be able to identify and drive new or improved processes and structure
• Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
• Strong experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• eCommerce experience preferred
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.