This team is looking for an experienced Content Strategist to lead content creation. In this role, you will be responsible for conceiving of and developing content to inform and engage audiences across speeches, presentations, short-form and long-form articles, white papers, blogs, eBooks, videos, and more. You will partner cross-functionally with sales, product managers, and product marketers to take complex concepts and bring them to life in compelling content that contributes to our mission to increase awareness of The Company and its value proposition.
You’re strategic, creative, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have a passion for storytelling in all formats, and are just as comfortable with technical writing as you are with articulating a vision. You have a fierce focus on audience, disdain jargon, and find joy in making the complex, simple to understand. You combine a publishing and marketing mindset to create content that people want to consume.
This Client helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Apply a strategic, audience-focused approach to identifying storytelling opportunities
- Plan and write clear and accurate content that showcases the value of The Product
- Develop speeches, presentations, and additional event content
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Partner with in-house analyst to optimize metrics and use insights gleaned from data to refine content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or applicable field is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in content creation including journalism, next-generation digital storytelling, and content strategy, preferably in the technology and/or B2B space.
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and to proactively communicate with teams off-site
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively on concurrent, diverse projects while maintaining strong attention to detail; demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines
- Comfortable with technical topics
- Ability to come up with creative solutions on the fly
- Proven ability to translate complex source material into compelling stories for a variety of audiences
- Experience editing, reporting and writing in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in search engine optimization
- Experience in speech writing