- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Krivonick
This is a contract role for a EMAIL DESIGNER on the marketing team at our Fortune 500 client in San Francisco. The role includes:
- Creation of layouts based on templates and briefs.
- Slice and deliver assets.
-Taking direction from art directors, senior designers and digital marketing leads.
-Designs assets based on briefs.
-Partners closely with cross-functional teams.
- Welcomes feedback.
-Juggles multiple projects.
-Provides quick turnarounds.
- 3-5 years experience in digital design
- Intermediate to advanced level in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop). Working knowledge of After Effects, InVision, Sketch and Principle are a plus.
- Strategic thinking (sees the big picture)
- Must be a team player. Collaboration is key.
- Able to take feedback and see cross-functional partners POV
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or equivalent
Apparel experience with in-house creative department preferred.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.