Our Leading Live Sports & Concerts Client is looking for a Marketing Manager!
You are a very data-oriented person. You love the search space, have rich experience in SEM / AdWords and believe it to be a great demand-capture platform. You are excited about the future of mobile. You take pride in being a self-starter. You are hands-on and know how stuff works under the hood. You are strong analytically, can self-serve reporting and back decisions through data. You are a structured thinker. You are excited about learning something new each day. You are committed to being a lifelong learner. You ask all the right questions and relentlessly pursue the answers.
- You will have at least 4-5 years experience specializing in the AdWords & App space.
- You have proven experience in successfully delivering impact through Acquisition & Engagement campaigns in search space (primarily Google).
- Having first-hand experience (or good knowledge of) how ad-tech products work & familiarity with Tableau / SQL is a huge plus.
- You can manage multiple stakeholder relationships across business & product teams effectively.
- You are excited about the app space, strongly believe in its value to drive loyalty & engagement, and can evangelize across all internal stakeholders.
Expectations & Responsibilities
- You are expected to independently lead user-acquisition and demand-capture campaigns across the conversion funnel in search-space for English speaking regions (US / UK / CA).
- Your primary responsibility will be owning the portfolio of Google UAC & Apple-Search-Ads campaigns to ensure revenue goals are delivered each quarter.
- You will work closely with colleagues in the broader SEM team to ensure that we’re maximising ROI for StubHub across both the channels.
- You will work closely with analytics team to identify growth opportunities, assess performance and build an internal understanding of incrementality.
- You will evangelize the benefits of app across the organization and influence other teams to prioritize it.
This is for the app. Ideal candidate will have search space and ad words exp (managing SEM campaigns for a few years), extensive app experience. This is not a common skillset. The mix between search and app exp. Must know search inside and out and know the app space really well.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Leading "apple search" campaigns.
- Universal app campaigns. **Experience in app space**
- Everything they do will be for the UK and Candida. Ideally someone who has exp with international, but not a must.