Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for an Online Advertising Project Coordinator to work a 6-month assignment with strong potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for receiving creative companion banners associated with digital and radio spots, and coordinating tickets for these banners alongside the Broadcast team
- Gather SKUs & creative briefs from Marketing and executing creative development with design team
- Manage project internally and externally with Online Advertising Team
- Responsible for ensuring offers/promotions are relevant and represented accurately.
- Manage tickets and asset collection through Workfront
- Work directly with marketing and broadcast to traffic banner needs to media agency based in NYC
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely coordination of digital video and audio banners
- This role is more junior-level, not project management, more of a coordinator
- MUST have previous experience working with digital advertising (banners, content, etc. not just social advertising), preferably in a corporate or agency environment
- MUST be extremely organized, a self-motivator and a good collaborator
- Ideally has knowledge of SmartSheets and Workfront as a ticketing tool
- Soft skills required include a candidate who is very organized, self-motivated, and a good collaborator.
- Technical skills- organization
- Needs to know how to follow schedule, coordinate and work in spreadsheets.