Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking a Digital Content Producer to join their team. This is a 9-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension.
The Digital Content Producer will create, manage, and update editorial marketing content in the consumer email channel across the network's television properties, working with marketing managers, technical staff, and vendors to execute initiatives. This role is responsible for maintaining consistency with email program vision and style guides while developing an understanding of strategies to keep content fresh, dynamic, and compelling to fans. The Digital Content Producer will also provide digital graphic art support for campaign production and track campaign performance using email and web analytics tools.
Editorial Content Management:
- Create, update, and maintain editorial calendar of curated digital content for email newsletters
- Draft compelling and engaging copy that follows brand guidelines, meets marketing objectives, and promotes appropriate digital content
- Support monthly process for content reviews and audits with Marketing managers; ensure all email campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes to content testing and editorial direction
- Track results of email campaigns using email and web analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement in order to optimize future editorial decisions
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with Marketing teams and external vendors to update changes
- Provide digital graphic production art support using Photoshop
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
- Manage image rights and logo usage
- 3+ years relevant Web content management experience. Email marketing experience preferred. Entertainment industry marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener with the ability to internalize feedback. Copywriting experience required.
- Strong brand experience with good instincts working with family brands. Entertainment brands preferred
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
- Intermediate skills in graphic design to cut and resize images, create engaging graphics and gifs as necessary
- Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications effectiveness
- Problem solving and follow-through
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing managers, web producers, and technology providers
- Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators and applying knowledge to editorial direction
- Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office required
- Education: Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) required