- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
The Advertising team at Aquent's client provides oversight on advertising activities worldwide, and they are the essential bridge between the Marcom department and the company's advertising agency. In addition to liaising with many diverse groups, including Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Partner Communications, Developer Relations, Online Store, Retail, and Education, they also maintain positive relationships with partners around the world at the international offices. Developing and fostering healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential requirement of every member of our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the creative development and production process, ensuring accuracy and internal communication for all advertising initiatives.
- You have two to four years of brand marketing, brand advertising or agency project management experience, ideally working with global brands, with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- You are deeply detail oriented and organized.
- You are a great problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- You have the ability to learn quickly.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can develop positive relationships with multiple partners.
- You react quickly to new information and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- You will support a team of lead producers in the creative development, production and implementation of global advertising across channels to drive integrated campaign and product launch efforts.
- Manage the delivery, coordination and implementation of creative assets, in partnership with project management teams and other cross functional internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee global localization execution and management in partnership with 25 markets.
- Oversee tasks related to sourcing and managing product, including physical product and screen content, as necessary for production.
- Assist with financial tasks including production expenditure reviews/approvals and reporting.
- Maintain close oversight and enforcement of security procedures among the agency and production vendors during confidential launch periods.
- General project management support including development of review schedules, partnering with project management and administrative teams to coordinate meetings, etc.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)