Our client, an innovative e-commerce company is seeking a Lead UX Designer/Product Designer.
This is a Direct Hire role and open to candidates who would like to relocate to the SF Bay area.
Ecommerce experience preferred.
• Contributing to the definition of UX design throughout the product lifecycle, from initial explorations to final deliverables.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Consulting with clients and users to understand their goals and explaining research results
• Conducting usability testing and user research
• Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
• Create, test and optimize interaction models
• Solve complex UX problems and optimize the product through UX improvements and best practices
• Creating product prototypes
• Developing personas and usage scenarios
• Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
• Assisting with content development
• Conducting competitor and customer analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Information Architecture or similar, or a minimum of 5 years of experience in UX design
• A minimum of 3 years of UX design
• Master’s degree
• Start-up experience
• Strong analytical skills – ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs.
• Strong empathic skills – understanding how and why an interface succeeds or fails.
• Ability to take the intel, analytics, and pull the story together
• Experience solving UX problems with consumer facing applications
• Web / mobile / native applications / web services / consumer facing experience
• Strong presentation skills/Ability to influence
• Passion for opportunities to offer its customers, retailers & partners
• Outstanding communications, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
• Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
• Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong analytical skills (ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the trade-offs)