Aquent is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a full time, on-site,12 month contract with an awesome client in Austin. In this role, you’ll be a critical lead on behalf of retail digital properties in developing, optimizing and championing the use of new digital design systems to ensure a cohesive, compelling and best in class site experience. This role is especially important as we are currently migrating to a new content management platform (Drupal) – a multi-phase, multi-year effort.
Success in this role will result in increased awareness, adoption and implementation of our new digital design system that will ultimately improve the user experience and innovation of our digital learning to shopping experiences overall – impacting key metrics such as increased site performance, user engagement and new-to-firm conversions.
What you’ll do:
Partner and build meaningful connections across the internal team and stakeholders in design and development along with other SMEs, to optimize system processes, create and implement assets, test/research and communicate across-teams and leadership for Digital Marketing.
Drive direction and make recommendations for the system processes and deliverables, based on data and insights, UX best practices, level of effort, strategic goals, multiple use cases and maintenance considerations on behalf of retail digital properties, initiatives and goals.
Govern processes including; vetting new system asset ideas and enhancements, determining design guidelines and global standards, managing reviews, owning system inventory, defining development requirements and cohesive implementation across digital experiences, plus testing and optimization.
Deliver key assets to scale the overall system including; components, templates, design principles, website updates, guidelines, communications, reports and presentations.
Consult and guide stakeholders in marketing and cross-functional teams as an SME to gain alignment, and ensure we achieve building cohesive and modern digital experiences.
Communicate/educate marketing leads, agencies, stakeholders, leadership and users of the system what it is, how to leverage it and implement it across multiple use cases as they build new digital experiences.
Leverage data/analytics to ensure the digital prospect site design system and individual components are properly tracked and performance monitored to meet goals, share out content performance and make recommendations for testing and data-driven enhancements.
What you have:
• 3-5+ proven years of digital marketing experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in a financial services or highly-regulated environment
• Strong project management and digital design skills
• Strong verbal and written skills, excellence in framing problems, ability to present clearly and concisely
• Highly adaptable, with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, plus a superb team player
• Detail-oriented, organized and methodical with an ability to multitask, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple priorities, teams and timelines to successful execution
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process efficiencies; anticipate problems and marshal resources
• Experience in design, development and UX best practices. Familiarity with CMS/Drupal and large scale site migration is ideal.
• Innate design aptitude/aesthetic and ability to articulate design intent, UX best practices, in context of business strategy.
• Data driven and analytical; ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data, identify feasible options and evaluate strategic trade-offs