In need of established UX/UI designer who is able to help with next phase iteration of complex Enterprise client application. They are looking to redesign the flow, make ADA upgrades, and test new usability of critical component redesigns.
- Responsible for all stages of UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow.
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences.
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.