Our global client is looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to add to their team. This position can be in Stamford or Shelton, CT. Seeking highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills.
• Implement demand generation digital marketing campaigns across all lines of business using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and other solutions.
• Consult with marketing managers to create, test, and deploy nurture programs, emails, landing pages, and forms, including dynamic content.
• Develop, execute, measure, and optimize acquisition and nurture campaigns that effectively move prospects through the funnel, as well as engagement campaigns that support customer success.
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities, including creating, testing, and deploying one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Perform deep analysis of email marketing performance and provide insights that help inform content creation and testing.
• Drive landing page optimization and A/B testing in conjunction with web development team. repair and segment contact lists based on the specific needs of campaigns.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Email Specialist certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think like a Marketer, including interest in targeting, messaging, positioning, creative development and/or measurement/analysis