We’re looking for a Producer with knowledge and passion to develop and execute an engaging livestream program. Specifically, this person is responsible for coordination and management of program work streams that touch viewer acquisition, content programming, content development, and program communications. This Producer is responsible for project management, budget estimation, scheduling and vendor relationships. This producer manages several work streams within the livestream program from kickoff to delivery as well as some day-to-day management of our vendors and our internal team, while reporting up to the project leads.
In this role, you understand every inch of the concept to execution process. You are a project management guru with a depth of live and recorded video expertise. You are in charge of coordinating and managing deliverables with fast paced deadlines, evolving budgets, and constant stream of changing stakeholders. There will be multiple cross functional teams and agencies per per workstream, and you will coordinate delivery of their action items to the core team. You will be a storyteller and owner of hospitality, who understands the power of engagement for maximum impact. You are comfortable ideating and problem-solving in real-time with cross functional product, creative, and communication teams. Your DNA includes respecting the audience locally, scaling globally, and always chasing the details for impactful execution.
Produce original video content and livestream marketing programs which can include:
- Original content production, Video asset production, Livestream production, Website design and development, Go-to-market communications, Viewer acquisition.
- Creates, manages, and reports project status, internal team schedules, budgets, and milestone achievements from concept to design/ux to development phase.
- Develop a full grasp of the project strategy and be able to give input and technical guidance to agency and other project stakeholders which may include technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Clear and consistent communication internally as well as external client/partner management.
- Coordinates internal team’s workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Act as overall liaison with other team leads.
- Initiate legal documents for all vendors and productions (ISA, SOW, PI) and work with the Project Lead to approve final billing.
- Manage all deliverables - project plans, agendas, meetings, budgets and communications.
- Create, organize and scale documents for best practices and execution for all events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +5 years of experience in video and web production.
- A proven track record of being an independent self-starter producing digital and/or event experiences featuring product launches for over 500 attendees.
- Experience working with multiple vendors.
- Experience helping lead the development and execution of digital experiences, which may include virtual conferences, websites, microsites, social media applications, mobile applications, and mobile sites.
- Production agency experience a plus.
- Enterprise technology experience a plus.
- Experience working with or at technology companies like Google / Apple / Amazon etc. with interdisciplinary teams of 10+ people.