(LATAM) Associate Brand Manager- Loyalty
This Seattle based coffee company is looking for a 4-7 year experienced marketer and loyalty expert who will partner closely with regional and in-market teams to manage, launch, or optimize various initiatives such as but not limited to Card, Rewards, Mobile & Web and Delivery within the LAC region. In addition, this position plays a vital role in helping represent the voice of international in specific global marketing and digital decisions and standards. This role will work extensively with cross-functional teams such as technology, loyalty marketing, digital, operations and strategy. We are looking for an digital platform-oriented professional with international business experience, thrives in collaborative team environments, is able to navigate complex projects and situations, and is able to drive results.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary point of contact, advocate and consultant for the Latin American regional team for marketing and digital initiatives
• Consults on business case development for new digital programs to support growth strategies and profitability targets.
• Leads in defining, developing and deploying loyalty and digital programs to the Latin America region, and provides executive visibility to keep plans on track.
• Is the subject matter expert to internal and international cross functional teams on strategic loyalty/digital initiatives, standards and best practices for LAC markets.
• Assists in driving loyalty and digital strategy for businesses in Latin American markets, including identifying efficiencies with Global programs.
• Conducts and analyzes qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommended actions (e.g. develops proforms models and runs sensitivities).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 4+ years – digital product management
• 3-5 years CRM or loyalty experience
• 2+ years Marketing/brand experience
• 2+ years - working with international stakeholders, preferably in Latin America.
• Spanish language (written/verbal) fluency preferred but not required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Consistently uses communications skills to influence outcomes.
• Ability to work cross-culturally
• Ability to confidently present objectives and desired outcomes to leadership and cross functional teams.
• Ability to influence others without authority to get things done in a timely fashion.
• Ability to provide clarity and direction in ambiguous and dynamic environments
• Ability to write compelling presentations and succinct emails.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Working knowledge of financial planning, forecasting and business case development
• Ability to build a level of trust and respect amongst peer group. Recognizes the importance of solid relationships.
• Ability to resolve issues or debates independently in most situations